what is laser therapy ?
L.A.S.E.R. stands for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation, laser therapy involves applying low intensity laser light to relief pain following damage to soft tissue, laser therapy facilities Tissues repair and restores normal cell function. Low level therapy involves using an infra-red spectrum which penetrates The skin and stimulates the cells within muscles, tendons or ligaments ,Promoting healing.
Laser Therapy can be used to treat
- Soft tissue and sports injuries such as muscle strains and ligament strains.
- Repetitive stress injuries such as tendinitis, bursitis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Arthritic conditions such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Tissue repair and wound healing such as burns and ulcers.
- Regeneration of nerves e.g: the treatment of bells?s palsy ( paralysis of one side of the face ),
- Temporomandibular disorder ( TMD )